Get into our holiday camp filled with educational and fun activities! Children will embark on an enriching learning journey to build and program robots equipped with sensors to perform exciting tasks and challenges hands-on. Our holiday program is open for children from all level. Come join us now!
Click HERE for more information.
Course includes training and use of computers, robot kits, curriculum and programming software during the training. Parents do not need to purchase any hardware or software for this course. Light refreshments and snacks will be provided.
$275/3 Days (Mon – Wed)
$395/5 Days (Mon – Friday)
Students are to bring their own laptop for the camp.
Click HERE for the Schedule.
No prior experience required.
WHAT YOU LEARN
- Design and construct creative robot
- Learn about robot sensors and function
- Pick up programming concept
- Fun project-based learning, Class activities & Challenges
- Opportunity for continuing Robo Maker Education Certification program
- Foster strategic and critical thinking which is essential for problem solving
- Improve concentration & attention span
- Promote creative thinking; encourage students to think out of the box.
- Develop teamwork and communication skills
- Enhance knowledge in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
3 hours per day