November-December Holiday Workshop
- 3 Days/5 Days of hands-on Workshop
- Certificate of Completion to continue our Education Programmes
- Use of Micro:bit, Scratch, Mbot, MIT App Inventor, LEGO EV3, LEGO WEDO 2.0, Robotics
- Learn programming concepts
- Learn computational thinking
- Understand STEAM concepts
- Fun Activities & Challenges
- Project Presentation & Demo
Our workshop was featured on The Straits Times!
Robo Maker (Age: 8-15)
(3 or 5 Days of Lego Mindstorms EV3)
(3 Days of NAO Robot)
NAO Robot Introduction video: https://youtu.be/nNbj2G3GmAo
Course fees include training, kits, curriculum and programming software during the training. Parents do not need to purchase any hardware or software for this course. Purchase of learning kit is optional.
Students are to bring their own laptops, we will install the required software for students (with the exception of Super Tech Kids). This is for students to further their learning and exploration at home. Light snacks or refreshment will be provided. All devices and kits can only be used in the classroom and cannot be taken home.
IN3LABS STEAM CENTRE
224A, Upper Thomson Road, Singapore 574356
*Near Marymount MRT /Sin Min Plaza*